Senior iOS Developer
Summary: The Senior iOS Developer position involves development of state of the art iOS applications working closely with senior SDK developers and server engineers. As a Mobile Application Engineer it will be your job to guide the development team on best practices and procedures for mobile application development on devices that run the Apple iOS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Primary duties include but are not limited to Senior iOS Developer :
- Working in a team environment on a variety of device applications from planning to delivery.
- Requirement analysis; object oriented analysis/design; defect resolution; unit testing; and providing architectural guidance to assure performance and reliability on the mobile device.
- Designing and implementing a solution through the life cycle of the project
As a successful candidate for this role you will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, fluency in coding and systems design, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems.
- More than 2 years of experience in developing Mobile applications using iOS
- Strong back ground of Objective-C and Swift with overall experience of more than 2 years.
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and protocols such as REST, JSON and XML using iOS framework.
- Experience with creating ipa package and publish to Apple App Store.
- Participate in requirements and design review
- Participate in code reviews; perform code testing, document code developments
- Able to work within development standards & best practices
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Passion for building mobile application in fast phased and agile development environment.
- Able to participate in Scrum project planning, estimation, solution design
- Able to develop code that upholds architectural integrity
- iOS UI framework using both with and without storyboard
- Familiar with Auto Layout
- Client/Server Push Notification Service
- Keychain and Touch ID LocalAuthenticationService
- Safari iOS Extension
- UI Automation Test