Senior CRM developer
Summary: Seeking a highly skilled Senior CRM developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. This role is going to focus on developing solutions and building out the CRM system on the back, middle, and occasionally front ends. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining internal and external facing web applications. This person will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources to build highly-performing enterprise systems that improve our internal performance and market position.
The Senior Developer will report to the Manager of IT and will be accountable both for developing new and sustaining existing application programs that support the business model. These programs consist of internal and external programs using a variety of technologies that require knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server 2008 R2 and 2012), and ASP.Net web based platforms.
Key skills include:
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work within a small team of 5-8 individuals to create technical solutions for Dynamics CRM
- Analyze business and technical requirements for CRM to understand what can be done or what needs to be changed
- Create solutions, specifically such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
- Utilize web technologies to develop and build out the customer facing web portal
- Work on integration projects and data migrations to transfer data from legacy systems
- -Support and troubleshoot issues that arise when programming and coding
- -Work between various teams within the CRM and IT departments
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Experience / Attributes Required
- 6 + years’ experience with .NET development – ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, MVC Ability to develop new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / C#.NET / SQL Server 2012 / Microsoft CRM Web Services, Plugins, and workflows.
- 5 -7 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM 2011 or higher preferred
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server – SSRS/SSIS -Microsoft Certifications are a major plus
- Six + years experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
- Five + years experience with JAVA.
- Five + years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET.
- Five + years working with SQL Server (2005/2008-R2/2012 preferred).
- Strong English communication skills
- Positive team attitude