Transportation and logistics business are continuously chasing for simple, efficient and optimized business process to tackle rising costs, changing customer requirements, and economic burden. Industry pioneers are seeking consistent processes and accuracy in the support functions with the help of outsourcing.
When we discuss outsourcing options for transportation and logistics industry, it is spread across various sectors like shipping and logistics, car rental, hospitality, airlines and travel.
Transportation and Logistics Business Process Outsourcing offers a wide range of services which include:
- Customer Documentation: Insurance claims management support, import documentation, freighting and invoice generation, and input of bills.
- Knowledge Services: MIS, market risk assessment, reporting and analysis.
- Grievance Handling: Responses to customer complaints. For example, flight delay, staff behavioural issues, lost baggage etc.
- Reservation Services: Reservation support for cruise, car, air, and hotel bookings.
- Enterprise Solution Offerings:
– Procurement and Supply Chain Management: Spend Analysis, Master Data Management, Contract Management , Supplier Performance Management.
– Human Resource: Recruitment and Staffing support.
– Accounts Payable: Cash Application, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
The outsourcing advantage:
- Experienced talent along with deep domain knowledge
- Multilingual ability to handle operations efficiently
- Low cost of processing your requirements
- Availability of Subject Matter Experts offering effective knowledge transfer
- Dedicated towards customer satisfaction
Thus the management is in a better state to focus on their core competencies and stay free from routine matters.